2. If your TV only aired three shows, which three would you want? True Blood. Community. (In the background, to boyfriend Matt Prokop, āThree shows from the tv, babe?ā) And Workaholics.
3. What has been your strangest celebrity encounter? Probably when I went up to J.J. Abrams because I was the biggest Lost fan, and he knew who I was and was a fan of the show and said I was great on it. I think I stopped breathing. Iām surprised Iām alive right now.
4. If you had to eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Weāre at Chick-fil-A right now. (laughs) In line for the drive-thru. Either that or Lunchables.
5. What bores you? Ooh, thatās a good one. What do I get bored with? I would like to say the news, but thatās not boring. Iāve gotten older and appreciated it more. Um. Boring. (thinking aloud) Boring is the commercial breaks at the Emmys, when youāre sitting in there. Itās as boring as youād think it is. But you can people watch. Like, āhey, Edie Falcoās walking up the aisle!ā
6. What would someone be really surprised to know about you? I donāt really know how to do hair and makeup. Iām not a girl when it comes to that kind of stuff. I can blow-dry my bangs and thatās it. I cannot blow-dry my own hair. I canāt curl it because apparently thereās a way to curl it, like either forwards or backwards, and I donāt understand that. Iām okay with makeup. I can just barely get myself through the day when it comes to makeup. But hair is just an āuh-uh.ā I put my hair up in a bun and thatās it.
7. Who would you love to work with in the future? Russell Brand. I think heās one of the funniest people Iāve ever met or the funniest people Iāve ever seen. I love Russell Brand! I think heās fantastic. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of my favorite comedies.
Sarah Hyland and Matt Prokop star in the Disney Channel original movie Geek Charming, premiering Nov. 11 at 8p ET/PT.