By Lori Acken
They’ve turned Paris Hilton into a gas station lackey, Heidi Klum into a pizza parlor gal and Rachel Ray into a dry cleaning drudge — now CBS is back with another celeb-studded edition of I Get That A Lot, putting more really recognizable faces into unexpected places to give regular citizens a serious case of “Is that or isn’t it …?”
The network’s third hilarious one-hour special features the following celebs getting their every-man on to the confusion — and amusement — of customers and passersby:
• TV host and lifestyle guru Martha Stewart as a arty employee at a Michael’s craft store
• Musician/heartthrob Nick Jonas shilling cheap duds at the Forever 21 store in Pasadena
• Actor/comedian Jay Mohr slinging lattes as a coffee house barista
• Style icon and Project Runway star Tim Gunn serving up hot dogs at Johnny & Hanges in Fair Lawn, N.J.
• Country songbird Wynonna Judd selling tires to suspicious car owners
• Wayne Brady working the desk at a fancy hotel
Tune in Wednesday, May 19, to find out which of the celebrity jesters proves best at denying their true identity.
Photo: ©2009 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.