How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website: www.theresacaputo.com

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at www.theresacaputo.com. This was an update to what TLC previously provided (Longislandmedium@gmail.com). That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Fall Preview 2011, Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9,987 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. charlene says:

hello and goodday

I want to know about my dad who passed 2009 and i was not there when he passed forgave me. then i had a boy friend i am so in love with and worried for him his life will be better when leaves canada will he come.
    please advise me.
    i am have no much money to you but as little as twenty dollars to help out.
    have had gone thru horrendous life after my dad’s passing and then my boy friend his children and ex are distroying his life very worried for him i need to know is he looking for me

2. Alyssa says:

Hi my mom needs to see u she need to know if her dad is ok

3. Latrail Clark says:

Hello I’m Latrail and my grandmother had died on mothersday 2012 she had never seen me in my military uniforms or even seen my kids annd I want to know if she is proud of me so please let me know if tou can come out to ca help me please

4. Fikile Mathebula says:

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for the show, it has opened my eye and I enjoy it all the time. It’s a pity I’m in SA, I would have come to one of your shows. Keep up the good work.

God Bles,

5. Susan Vaccaro-Papalia says:

Hi Teresa,

I would love for you to come to my house in Pittsburg (Bay Area) in California. I am a deaf adult and I have some hearing family members can sign and interpret for me. I would love to have some readings from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Susan

6. Autumn Ray says:

Hi theresa. I hope to contact you. I hope to reach friends and family.

7. Betty Teschler says:

Would love to see a show with the chance of hearing from my loved ones but tickets for her show at Treasure Island Casino in Minnesota 9-5-14 are going for $250-$650. My sister so needs to connect with her 5 yr old son but what are the chances? Is it worth spending this much for a live show or would you suggest a personal reading instead?

8. shana says:

I would love for you to contact me!!! My address is 16135 Athens,Alabama 35611.My phone number is 256 230-6252.hope to hear from you soon