How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website:

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at This was an update to what TLC previously provided ( That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10,412 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. Dennis Boyce says:

My wife’s father passed away a little over four years ago. He was a great person great role model great man and he’s missed dearly by many. My wife however seems to have trouble excepting it and dealing with it with it in a way that allows her to continue living her life she is consumed by the fact that he’s not here anymore I understand there has to be mourning. I guess I need help finding a way to let her let him rest and move on with her life certainly not to forget him. To allow herself to live again part of her died when he passed away. I know you’re very busy but I really need your help. PS we really love your show and use to watch religiously. Sincerely Dennis Boyce

2. Janet Durand says:

Hi Theresa
    I’m a firm favourite of your TV show. Are you able to do a reading for me.

3. cathy waters says:

I know u do readings about people that have passed. but I was wondering if u could help me? you are going to think I have lost my mind , an u r right. I had a double yellow head amazon parrot. his name is Al one day he got out of his cage an flew away . I found him that evening but could not catch him. I could not sleep that night just thinking how he would be cold, because he gets cold very easy. he next day he came back again all day I tried to get him to come to me he would not. just at dark he flew out of the tree he was in an I have not seen him again. I have tried ever thing to find him . this parrot was much more than a parrot to me he was my companion I am disable an he was my sun shine to get out of bed for. I don’t think he is dead I think that he lost his way an someone found him an even though I have had him in the paper on face book talked to neighbors ever thing possible. can you do this kind of reading to help me find him pleas let me know. thanks cathy

4. Hi Im just wondering if you could do a reading for my brother and mom they always wanted a reading if you can do it thank you

5. Hi im just wondering if you will like to do some readings for my family its a surprise fro my brother and my mom. thank you

6. Muy buenas tardes un saludo muy especia señora THERESA. Veo el programa y me encanta y lloro mucho escucharla,quisiera por favor me hiciera una lectura:primero, sobre la muerte de mi madre quien murió hace 44 años ,yo estaba muy pequeña.A pesar de tener mi esposo e hijos me hace falta el amor de mi madre sufro y lloro mucho ,me dicen que no lo haga porque no la dejo descansar :Segundo la muerte de mi padre hace 17 años haber que paso ahí.Algo que usted me diga me alegraría muchísimo .Le agradezco mucho y mi Dios me la bendiga

7. annette says:

I would like to know the price of a reading?watch your show all the time.

8. Samuel chi says:

Hi! Please Teresa. I will like to know about myself. Life is like blocked for me. No wife and no kids yet.

9. Barbara Connell says:

I have physic abilities but don’t know how to deal with it

10. Norma Gatyeni Mdebuka says:

Plz Teresa I need to do some readings fr my family

11. Norma Gatyeni Mdebuka says:

Hi I like the way u heal people nd fr thm to make closure,I need your help

12. Sue Arnott says:

My mom, dad and brother have passed would love a reading struggling so much in my life at cross roads
    South africa

13. Marcia griebler says:

Hi i would Love to have some read from you i want to know about my Grammy.if you have a chance to answer me. Thanks