How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website: www.theresacaputo.com

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at www.theresacaputo.com. This was an update to what TLC previously provided (Longislandmedium@gmail.com). That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Don’t miss the latest Long Island Medium news and recaps from Channel Guide Magazinesign up for our free mailing list here.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Fall Preview 2011, Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9,807 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. bonnie collier says:

Do you ever come to louisville kentucky I would like to have a reading I have had my mom and dad have both passed my mom said something to me before she passed that I can’t get it out of my moms are

2. Breana Holmquist says:

Hi, my name is Breana I would really like my dad to receive a reading 20 plus years ago my dads older brother died and the last words he left my dad was “you may hate me now but I will always love you”. Please help me he deserves a message but we live in Florida. I love your show!!

3. Becky turner says:

How is the best way to get a reading ? I live in Georgia

4. linda britton says:

hi I would like to thank you for all you show did for us my Jackie had cancer and your show helped her go throw it and she would like to thank you and maybe some day meet you she loves the show and see it all the time

5. sue says:

hi dearest theresa,

my name is Sue im living in holland with my 2 kids and im 25y old.
    my dad past away in 2000 when i was just 11y old, i really really mis him everyday ( everytime i see my daughter i see my father in here she looks just like him)
    and my grandma past away 2y ago too , i was her everything since my father her son has passed before her.
    everytime i watch your show ( everyweek ) i have too cry ,
    its my wish to meet you and have a reading please so i can have some closure please please please

6. Linda Tomsick says:

I live in Reno NV and see that you are coming to town on June 6, 2014. I was wondering what you would charge for a private reading if you have time.

Linda Tomsick

• mary kay vincent says:

dear Theresa…I am thrilled beyond belief you are coming to reno! I have fallen in love with your family, especially larry and louey and petey. I share your Italian heritage and laugh at your accent! I lost my beloved grama many years ago and remain devastated. my GREATEST wish in life would be to hear from her. could you possibly find time to see me (could larry come?) ciao…

7. Rosa Sanchez says:

I would like to know would I ever find my love?

8. I lost my wonderful husband and the father of my 12 year old son 4 months ago we love your show we want to know if he is out of pain we miss him and think about him every day we want his family to make peace with his death and let us move on like we promise him many times when he told us that he was going to die soon,he died at his mom apartment on her bed while taking a nap running errands with her,she have make our life miserable since them changing the thrust fund that her husband left for my son leaving everything to the other son that my husband never got alone with ,my son want to make sure that his dad is at people and that I am going to be able to provide and make him happy.

9. Makay siddiq says:

I like to talk to the medium for long time but I
    Couldn’t find her contact number I went to long island
    But no one know where she is please help me. It’s rely
    Imported to talk to her.

Kind regards.

10. HAROLD F. WHITEMAN says:

Iam Harold F. Whiteman , Iam writing to you because i lost my wife back on aug 1 2013 .WEhave been married for 29 years.I would like to know if you can tell me if she know i love her and i also will love her .she was a very sick woman . I did everything for her .i miss her so much . i just want to know is she still near me at all times . thank you for reading this . Iam a long islander i was bornin port jefferson and lived in patchogue.

11. Frenchie Laporte says:

I’m 71 and have lost 7 people i loved in my life time. I never been to a medium, but watching ur show every week got me thinking about the people I’ve lost. I don’t where to start. My sister drowned in 1969, i still talk to her she was 20. The government says I’m crazy and they put that in writing, P.T.S.D. (lol) Next were the guy’s I was in Vietnam with, I was a corpsman in the Marines served 19 months 23 days which has nothing to do with the 7 I’m talking about if u include them that would be in the 100′s . I lost my 2nd wife and son of 13 months to a drunk driver in 1973, and I always wonder how he would have turned out. Next was my 4th wife who I was married to for 26 years , she died of cancer in 2003. I hate being alone I have 6 children in 5 different states. I only hear from them on Fathers day and Christmas. Yes I travel to see them
    when I can, it seems my daughters understand how i feel but that doesn’t ease the pain I have, I guess I’m going to die knowing that my son, mother, and my wife are with me, does that make sense…. I’m not writing you so you will come and visit, I just wanted to let you know I do believe in what you do and i’ll keep watching all your shows….

Luv Ya, frenchie – Georgia xoxoxoxo

12. CARSON COMBS says:

i now remember me from my respond but I live in a small town rocky point NC and when my grandfather passed I gust fell a part I could not take any more because he was the big heart of my family he was the one holden this family together but now we are a part with out him he made my day when saw his face every time I saw him he was a singer and a guitar player and he was a country man but he was the nicest person that you would meat …..

Sincerely, your favorite fan Carson Combs

PS, love your show Iv watched every show of yours since I was 12 buy you inspired me each step of the way that you showed me on your show. love you talk to you later

13. Rachel Saienni says:

My Poppop died a couple months ago and it has been very very hard for me , my Mommom , and my family. My Mommom sits on his side of the bed and cries . She misses him so much because they met when they were 11 or 12 years old. My Poppop was a farmer who raised a lot of cows. He loved cows SOOO much! So please it would really really really really mean a lot !

14. kyle mclean says:

Hi my name is kyle I would like to know if you can ask my Mother if she is ever with me at times when I call her name I sometimes feel she is with me along with so many others I was trying to get you on Face Book but could not because I am so far from ever seeing you for I live in Garden River Alberta in Canada way up north so it would be nice to hear from you thank and I am a fan

15. michael loepker says:

iam john kjera michaels other half i am writing to tell you we love you and your show i wish michael could get a reading from you form his mother he lost her at a early age i just think it would make his day we were just watching your show and you reading a guy while your husband and your son were sky diving i would really love if you could are if you could meet with us if you ever come to kentucky you could stay aT OUR HOUSE ITS HAUNTED THANKS JOHN

16. michael loepker says:

iam john kjera michaels other half i am writing to tell you we love you and your show i wish michael could get a reading from you form his mother he lost her at a early age i just think it would make his day we were just watching your show and you reading a guy while your husband and your son were sky diving i would really love if you could are if you could meet with us if you ever come to kentucky you could stay aT OUR HOUSE ITS HAUNTED THAKS JOHN