How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website: www.theresacaputo.com

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at www.theresacaputo.com. This was an update to what TLC previously provided (Longislandmedium@gmail.com). That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Fall Preview 2011, Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10,228 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. tiffany miccoli says:

Hi I lost my aunt a whole ago and I did not get to say good bye. I was really close to my aunt. I would like to here from her again.

2. mark crawford says:

Hello,

I just love your show and often wish you were in Calgary,I am so distraught about an event that happened here last summer when a small boy nate O’Brien and his grandparents were murdered would be nice if you could help settle my mind on this,it was so sad.

3. juanita baptista says:

DEAR, THERESA I NEED YOUR HELP FOR MY BFF LAQUONDA MOSS SHE LOST HER DAUGHTER AT THE AGE OF FIVE YEARS OLD IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN 2010. PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP CONTACT ME ASAP THANK YOU SO MUCH.

4. shelly says:

I lost my son Jan 24th of Jan from a car accident and having a hard time with it. Anyway u could tell me if he is ok

5. janet says:

my brother passed away 3 months ago. throughout our entire lives we where always together. my heart is aching so bad. i just need to know he is alright and he knows how much i love and miss him. if you are able to reach him it would give me some peace of mind. thank you

6. Jason McCarthy says:

Hi sweetheart,
    I think you are an angel and it’s amazing the way you bring peace to people with your gift.
    Recently my family has experienced 4 deaths in the past 5 months. My father, step father, grandfather and grandmother. . It has been really tough and still wonder why so much death in such a quick time. I haven’t been well dealing with this. Falling into depression and past habbits. I’m not sure why, but feel like I needed to try and contact you. I wish to find peace with all this.

7. Hi Theresa I watch ur show all the time I have always believed in mediums and phycics I have never shared my gift with anyone because I was afraid of what ppl would think but I see auras around ppl my dad died 3yrs ago Feb 28 he got a blood clot in his leg coming home from Arizona and a mon. later died from complications from a puliminary embolism but I have a problem with how it all happened my mom suffered from blood clot due to birth control pills and worked in health care for many yrs and she had a drinking problem and was emotionally and verbally abusive to my dad and me and made it clear that she stayed with my dad for us kids 3 wks after they came home he the embolism and died from complications I knew the 1st time saw him in the hosp. that he was going to die no matter what the drs said his aura had changed color ive always believed my mother knew what was wrong and did nothing because she saw a way of getting rid of him without being blamed for his death I need to know from my dad if my suspicions are correct and let him know everything I told was going to happen to me when he was gone happened but its ok she was never a mother to me but she has alienated everyone from me even 2 of my kids and she has hurt me I don’t know where she lives or her phone # and no one is allowed to tell me but I don’t care they are all hipacrites Perry being the worst ive never been so disappointed in anyone more in my life .Also my daughter disposed of over $300,00p.00 worth of collectables and antique china xmas decorations(vintage) and most of my household things but because of little comments and actions I know in my heart that both of my girls are equally resposable for disposing of my things I always tried to teach my children that if u just sit quietly and listen and say nothing ppl reveal more than by little comments and body language and u can learn a great deal without them realizing they are telling u so I also want to know if my what ive picked up from them im right that both of them played a roll in dispossingf my things while yhey were storing it for me for 10 mons.

Thankyou forever an admirer
    Glenna V

8. Ebby van der vyver says:

I live in South Africa. I watch your show and love it. I lost my 16 year old son 10 years ago. I wish i could just speak to you for you to connect with him. I miss him so much.

Love

ebby

9. Sandy Bailey says:

Five weeks ago, my 39 year old brother committed suicide in my parents home with them there. My brother is 18 years younger than I am and was consider a “miracle” by my parents who always wanted a large family but were only blessed with two children. We all miss him terribly but my parents are having a terrible time. My mother is 77 and my father is 81. My mother is worried about him and wonders if he is alright. I was raised on the tale that people who commit suicide do not go to heaven…that it is the Lord’s decision when you are taken from earth. Our minister has assured us that this is not true but it is hard to change a life time of learning. I want to take some pain from my mother and some how let her know that my brother is alright. No parent should out live their child but how awful to lose your miracle child when you are their age. How do they move and and over come their grief? I am worried that this will kill my parents. My father does not have a good heart as it is. He has only 30% of his heart that is functioning. I am not ready to lose the rest of my family, but, more importantly, how can I help them? Can any one help them? Thank you for listening.

10. Cyndi Liegel says:

I am in hopes that maybe you can help me, I have not properly grieved since my sons passing in 2009 he committed suicide. and it continues to haunt me. I am so looking for closure. Knowing that he is ok, he has 2 small children and I don’t know what I will ever tell them about the event. he was a troubled young man at the time and I did not see it. I long to tell him how I love and miss him. Many Thanks Cyndi

11. Ciara Byers says:

I need your help after my fatal car accident it’s been worse I can’t grief properly without knowing if they are okay since I was a child I had been followed by something what idk I’m 23 years old and could be going to prison for a car accident I did not cause they hey lie about me in the papers and before I get locked up to at lease make my time easier Theresa I need your help on letting go and knowing they are okay and whoever in my home is okay please help. I’m in Michigan

12. Terrence A Gowing says:

Hi to especially you but and to all your family and the film crew. I have been watching your show obviously on T.V. in Cornwall England now for the last 6 months and I think YOU are staggeringly amazing. I thought Johnathan Edwards and Collin Fry were good but you girl take the biscuit, and the good that you do for the people you read is unsurpassable. I would love to have a reading by you, you say when and where and I will be there. Do spirits travel? I have some one special that I would love to get in touch with. Kindest regards, Tex Gowing.

13. lindsey miller says:

I am in adrian michigan and I have heard wonderful things about you, you are far away and I was wondering if you could direct me to someone you might know in my area to go that is legit. I lost my sister and I am wanting some peace of mind.

14. Ed Tegoli says:

My cousin recently e-mailed you she live in Weschester N.Y and live in Kalispell MT, We both want to meet you, I have some things that I really want to tell my mother. She pasted away a couple of years ago on New Year’s Eve, Please contact act me Ed Tegoli or my cousin Maria Murphy who lost her Mom four years ago, My phone number is 406-210-8852 And please give me two to three weeks before meeting you. If I booked a flight earlier it can cost me $2000 dollars or more, Please get I touch with either one of us, Not a day passes that I don’t think and a lot of time cry about her. Please get intouch with us, Yours truly Ed Tegoli.