How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website: www.theresacaputo.com

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at www.theresacaputo.com. This was an update to what TLC previously provided (Longislandmedium@gmail.com). That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Fall Preview 2011, Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10,072 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. Katie Savick & Jesse says:

Hi Theresa, I’ve been to your new website and myself and my fiance have written for contact to schedule to meet with you on there.. and I’m not sure if you read these but if you are ever in ohio please get ahold of me. I’m not hard to find. I live in Medina County and if you go to the wal-mart in Medina itself ask around and they’ll tell you where to find me. A lot of suffering right now for myself, grandfather and my fiance and some closure might ease some of my pain…i hope. I love your show and I really believe you are the one to talk to. Thank you.

2. Hi Theresa my name is carmen Acevedo I really need a reading I watch every show it makes me cry everyone does I connect to all of them I hurt deep inside I don’t show my family all the pain that I feel inside only u can heal me an god but I have a lot of serious stuff happening to me and I don’t want to say too much and u will know when u read me I ant say I have lost faith cause I feel an know thiers a god when I see u u are like a mirecal god made u and maybe one day u can come to texarkana tx ur comeing to Houston and u have to pass threw here I’m right off 59south I can see the highway from my back yard so if u find it in ur heart I really need a reading

3. Shannah wooters says:

Hi my name is shannah I love watching show.i have some questions vail because my mom family hive it and I do to and over the years it been changes has I get older.

4. Sarah sue oliver says:

I know you have heard many and many and many of Commemts and everything so I’m just going to be one of those people.lol. the best you know.and I pray and all I have but you will comment back to me you can only pray so much right lol the things going on in my life. I’m n0t better than anybody else .who is!I just would really like to talk to you as I possibly could I’m getting married soon October 26 it’d be even more awesome if you could show up there lol I know that won’t happen but I believe in you more than anything I watch your show I watch the haunting of .with kim.and I watch the ghost inside my child . I think you are one amazing lady and I have recently lost my baby boy he’s a dog. sounds dumb but he’s my child I keep seeing orbs in every picture that I take and I just want some answers. I saw him get hit by a car a couple months back and he died in my arms I’m 32 years old and a lot of weird things have happened to me in my life I don’t really want to call them weird I know their spirits not only that I lost my brother in law in a motorcycle accident and my grandma mama in my sisters arms a couple years ago I’ve always been scared to pass on and I just want to know what’s out there or let alone if they’re OK I know other people in the world have the same questions I’m not anybody special but I think if you meet me you will know that I’m just like you well just not like you I wish I could be I just don’t know it but yet I feel it and if not well I see orbs than all the time and I get weird feelings all the time and before I decide to walk down the aisle I just want to know since I never believed in getting married but I’ll be okay and my brother will be there and my grandmother from all the shows I’ve watched which is everyone since you started I post things on Facebook all the time about you and orbs and what happens so I actually can have my friends believe that I’m not weird it actually is a real you are one amazing lady if I never get to speak to you I just want you to know you do have a true fan me my husband my family all adore you another thing is as my mother is an alcoholic intervention and things like that I want to know is she going to go I guess all around answers me happy bad or good

5. Kathryn Jenig says:

The year 2012 was so bad for me. My ex husband who I loved died on May 24, 2012. It was totally unexpected. I would see butterflies all day long and the smell of fresh flowers for months. Then on 5/24/12 Henry died while I was at a wake and life would never be the same. My mom died and I felt warning signs that something was still brewing but I never thought that my mom was going to die next. First husband , second mother. I wanted to die. I remember before they both died that the smell if flowered were powerful then just death. I am great and happy and hope these kids can feel the same.

• Kathryn Jenig says:

Also I seen butterflies for weeks ahead of the double death, and also smelled the great Devine scent before the death. I miss my mom and Henry.

• Sarah sue oliver says:

Did u ever hear anythinp from Teresa? I was reading your story and my heart just dropped for you I am so sorry for your loss I really am my tears are still flowing I wish you all the best

6. Lynda Beals says:

Theresa,Really believe in you. My husband and I would like you to read both of us. Lot of pain in our lives.Also want to ask about things that have happened and are still happening in my life. How can I tell whats real and not real with this ability. So confused You are so blessed