How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website: www.theresacaputo.com

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at www.theresacaputo.com. This was an update to what TLC previously provided (Longislandmedium@gmail.com). That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10,353 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. john doe says:

when is TLC gonna quit helping Theresa Caputo scam people? There are no such thing as psychics. Penn & Teller have read my mind the same exact way Theresa does it. The only difference is they will never claim to be psychics. Penn & Teller have proven psychics are fake on their show Bulls***. Besides, if psychics are real, how come no one has gotten million dollars yet for proving psychics are real? I know why. They are cons.

2. Domenic Pileggi says:

would like a reading from Theresa you can callme 416-633-0622 or 416-399-9213

3. LaNelle Alsup says:

I need HELP! I don’t know if I have a pasted sister or not . I have a 1/2 sister on my dad side ( who was MIA during my life until 2013 ) that is missing. The police say it looks like she just disappeared off the face of the earth. With her being on my Dad side I have no support from my family (my mom passed 11 yrs ago ) and I am overwhelmed! I’m just your every day housewife that has been thrown into a nightmare ! I don’t know if you can help me but I on the verge of a breakdown , I don’t know how these family’s do this for years and years . Please find it in your heart to give me a minute of your time- I would be so greatful -Thank you very much.

4. Linda Janev says:

I watch your program everytime it is on. I just Love it and believe what you are saying, My sister passed more than ten years ago and took a secret with her. She never would tell anyone who was the Father of my niece. I have been thinking about going to a Psychic and see if I could get any answers. Do you think this would be a good idea? Please Theresa lead me in the right direction to ease this girls mind. Thank You

5. gloria León says:

Vivo en colombia
    Me gustaría saber si me da una cita para cuando vaya a E.U. y en que ciudad me podría atender y cuanto custa o cuantos dollares vale.

Si Teresa habla español

También si va a venir a Medellín Colombia. Les agradezco su respuesta

6. HELEN HAYES says:

HI WRITING BECAUSE I THINK MY FAMILY HAS A NEGATIVE ENERGY AROUND US THAT BEING SAID I NOTICE ON YOUR SHOW YOU BURN SOMETHING IN YOUR HOME BEFORE YOU DO A READING. PLEASE TELL WHAT IS AND WHERE I MAY ORDER FROM THANK YOU

7. nancy harris says:

MY BEST FRIEND RECENTLY LOST A FAMILY MEMBER VERY QUICKLY THERE WERE SOME ISSUES WITH FAMILY MEMBERS AND SHE DID NOT GET TO SAY ALL THE THINGS SHE WANTED TO SAY ..I TRIED TO TELL HER TO TALK TO HIM ANYWHERE ANYTIME BUT SHE SAID IF SHE COULD TALK TO YOU SHE WOULD KNOW FOR SURE HE WAS OKAY. I BELEIVE OUR LOVED ONES ARE ALWAYS AROUND US BUT SHE NEEDS SOME HELP THROUGH THIS AND I WAS HOPING MAYBE YOU COULD CALL HER AND TALK TO HER. WE BOTH LOVE YOUR SHOW AND THE PEACE YOU BRING TO SO MANY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ANY HELP WILL BE SO APPRECIATED..I AM NANCY

• LISA says:

hi Theresa
      My name is Lisa i watch ur show every week , i love it and believe in u

i have a disabilty i am 47 years old and i come all the way from australia

I have just lost my grandpa and about two or three years ago i lost my grandma

i miss them both dearly i knew its too hard to do a reading snice i am so far away

but i hope that maybe u could reply to me i would just love to hear from u

sincerely Lisa

8. nancy harris says:

MY BEST FRIEND RECENTLY LOST A FAMILY MEMBER AND SHE CANNOT ACCEPT IT HAPPENING SO QUICKLY AND SHE NEEDS TO KNOW IF HE IS OKAY SHE IS GOING THROUGH A LOT OF CHANGES RIGHT NOW AND THIS IS TOO HARD FOR HER PLEASE CALL HER IF POSSIBLE..SHE WORKS AT TEMPLE HOSPITAL IN PHILA. DARLENE IS HER NAME. WE BOTH LOVE YOUR SHOW AND LOVE THE PEACE YOU BRING TO SO MANY. I WISH I COULD HEAR FROM SOMEONE CROSSED OVER AND HELP THEM LIKE YOU DO THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH,

9. Deanne Adams says:

I am writing you because my little 2 y/o granddaughter has just recently started seeing things. Occasionally she smiles and says “Hi,” but most of the time she is scared to death. She screams and cries and trimbles in fear. At first it was just during the day but now she is waking up at night. She is so scared she is almost inconsolable. It started when she saw something in the kitchen and followed it with her eyes come out of the kitchen and go down the hall. She went running down the hall saying “Daddy, Daddy.” Then she came running back to her mommy crying and screaming “That’s not my Daddy, that’s not my Daddy,” and she stares down the hall like something is going to come get her so scared she is shaking. It happens out of the blue. We have lost several family members in the past 10-12 years, mostly men. I have showed her pictures and she can identify them by name hoping she would recognize whoever it is but she is scared to death of whoever or whatever she is seeing. We don’t know what to do about this. Do you have any suggestions.

10. Portia says:

I”m living 100 shade of life, i need your help,maybe i won’t think about killing my self

11. Angela Ruff says:

I lost my dog and miss him alot I want to know is he going to come back to see me

12. tanya shean says:

Hello my name is tanya shean and I am writing you because I am concerned about my boyfriend juan cruz he’s been gettin alot of wierd spiritual feelings and when I tell you he’s right he’s right… he talks to a lot of people when he gets his feeling … like dead people come to him when certain people are around .. and he is very confused about what is goin on and he really needs help and I watch your show all the time and your the First person I thought of to help.. he really needs to figure out what’s goin on please help call me as soon as you can I live in Springfield mass.. my number is 4137773786 please help him figure out what he can do please your my last hope we can come to you please ….

13. Jennifer says:

Hi my name is Chris Davis I am contacting you to tell you that my wife is obsessed with your show and now has me watching it…the first few shows I would just glance over my computer and laugh at funny things or even wonder myself how you were doing this…I am quite impressed with the abilities that god has given you…I have made attempts for my wife to go see a medium here in Myrtle Beach South Carolina but to no avail…She told me that if she were to be read by someone it would have to be you…She is a very humble woman without a lot of demands it is hard to travel as we have 4 sons…I feel she needs to be reconnected with her departed family as at the age of 35 she is the only survivor of her immediate family…I have been able to bless her with a large family of her own, but when family questions come up from my family or our friends I still see the pain in her eyes…if ever there is something we can come up with to make this happen I will be greatly indebted to you….I wish she could come to you but 2 of our children are very small and very dependant upon her as she is a stay at home mother….if you know a way I am willing to do whatever it takes for her to have this experience..

sincerely Chris Davis

14. I’ve had a lot of people to pass in the past month. One person I miss dearly, if you can help me please contact me. Thank you and Bless you

15. sarah walls says:

From 1 lost soul,I have lost many ppl in my life. & fixin on loose another would really like 2 talk to them again.