How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website: www.theresacaputo.com

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at www.theresacaputo.com. This was an update to what TLC previously provided (Longislandmedium@gmail.com). That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Don’t miss the latest Long Island Medium news and recaps from Channel Guide Magazinesign up for our free mailing list here.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Fall Preview 2011, Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9,787 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. Susan T. says:

Having you do a reading for my husband would put his mind to rest about a loved one who has passed. A tattoo on my husbands arm becomes raised when there is a stressful time medically happening and goes back to normal when it passes. I believe it’s a sign that things will be okay.

2. Leonie Logan says:

well this is such a long shot ! but I believe in miracles ,and that would be Theresa, I have so much loss in my life ..I have a spirit hanging around and its really heart breaking because I feel its someone special who passed away recently I,m torn I really want Theresa to help me ,but this is for my twin daughter Vicky carpino she has never accepted her dads death an it tears me apart , I know your expensive Theresa but like I said I believe in miracles ,I,m crying like a baby writing you we all need answers but if only one of us get that then we all do :(

3. I was wondering if your could come to were I live and read me I guess so I can talk to my meme I never got to see her much but when I was in Arkansas I went to the hospital with my dad and grandma and they wouldn’t let me in the room to say good bye and I cant get over how much it hurts and it sucks because everyone says I look like her but I really need to here that she is not upset that I didn’t get to say good bye I need her ….I would be really thankful if u came and readed me

4. Dianne Petty says:

I’d love to have you talke to my son, He lost his father 3 years ago unexpectedly. This matter has yet to be solved by law enforcement, and my son feels as though had he been in contact with his dad maybe noe of this would have happened.
    I hope that you will contact me

• Dianne Petty says:

and I do know how to spell…I have the worst laptop ever, its the size of a cereal box and has a mind of its own..

5. CARSON COMBS says:

both of my grand fathers died so I was seeing if you could read my grandma so she knows that he still with her

6. CARSON COMBS says:

I’m 14 years old I watch every show of yours I love you and your show your just amazing iv never seen any one like you before ….

7. Debra says:

my grandparents and I were very close. My grandfather left something before he died, but I have no clue as to were it is or who took it the night of the funeral. I know that they are both together, I saw her cross over to the other side to met my grandfather.

8. Debra says:

both of my grandparents have passed away several years ago. My grandfather was hospitalized before he die. He left a tape for me but it disappeared the night of his funeral. I have questions about it and my grandmother.

9. Sandy Miller says:

I have many people who have passed and I’m very interested in how you can contact people who have passed. I miss them and would like to know if I they are with me?

10. cindy malcolm says:

Theresa,I went to see your show in Ft. Wayne,Ind. this past Saturday.I liked it very much. Well,my daughter found out sat. that I was going. This morning I got a message on Facebook that I was not allowed to come over and see the three grandchildren until I repented for my sins,because it is witchcraft. She hasn’t let me see the children in three weeks because she has been busy.She is going to a Christian church and only sees or talks to people from the church,reads her bible every day and posts scriptures almost daily. I’m not blaming you because I believe God gives some people the gift. Any suggestions? cindy

11. MARY O'CONNOR` says:

I LOST MY HUSBAND ABOUT 18 YEARS AGO, I DID NOT GET A CHANCE FOR CLOSURE AS HE WAS ALREADY GONE WHEN I GOT HOME HE PASSED AWAY IN HIS FAVORITE CHAIR.THERE WASW NO AUTOPSY, THE DOCTOR SAID HIS HEART. I KNOW HE HAD NO HEART TROUBLE, pLEASE I NEED CLOSURE, I KNOSW HE IS AROUND ME,BRCAUSE OF STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING mARY

12. Ranee Perez says:

Hello Teresa Hi MY Name is Ranee Perez from San Jose cailf I lost my sister about 18 years ago I would like to here from her I miss her very much I hope one day I could meet you.

13. Ranee Perez says:

I watch your show and I wanted know if you can help me talk to my sister, she passed away 18 years ago from a drug overvdose.

14. Kevin Patterson says:

Theresa, I am asking for your service because I need closure in my life. As all your clients! LOL However, mine is different. I need to know I need to keep living and have a purpose. (I am not suicidal, just expression you will understand if you read)

I was born an orphan. Later I was adopted. However, later, they had their own child. (Well kinda…..I question???) But, after, I was totally unaccepted as their family. My adopted father died, I was not in the obituary. One part of me thinks this man had love in his heart. The other thinks he hated me. Currently I am all alone, rejected, an outcast. My biological mother rejected me. To have an adopted family do the same has greatly effected me. I want to think love is real. Life is cruel. I have seen the worst. I want, hope?, that even if he did hate me, maybe in the afterlife he changed. I think he had a good heart. Maybe people are just evil, hateful, blood is everything.

I need your help. I am 45. I am alone. My adopted mother will not talk to me. I am a good person. I do nothing but give. Think, her, not him is the problem. Please restore my faith in people. I did not ask to be born. I need something. I know……….I need to hear from my adopted father.

I drive a truck. I am a gypsy. I can make an appointment within 2 weeks if I know. Money is not an issue. I want know love is real.

Thank you.

15. Ella V. Gordon says:

I watch the show…….. I would love to get a reading. I lived in Norwich, CT working a live-in position. At times I feel like my life is going nowhere. Always thinking of special people that have passed on. I feel stuck in the past.

16. Rodnie Castro says:

Rodnie Castro – From Whittier Ca.
    Follow your show and love the readings you deliver to your fans. Would be blessed to receive a reading from you, for myself & my family.
    p.s
    love your hair :)

Sincerely,
    A needle in a haystack :)

17. Delonda says:

I would like to say Thank You for all the lives that you are touching by the spirit of using your gift.
    I am from Southaven, MS and would love a reading for my hubby whom has lost his older brother and his closet best friend relative. He watches the show with me and still is skeptic.
    I would love for you to visit us the next time you come near or thru MS, due to I wanted to bring him to you, but I just recently was lost my job.
    Please contact me by email. This I know will be the best moment in his life to hear from them.
    Keep inspiring lives you are AWESOME :)