How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

Theresa Caputo, the star of TLC’s series Long Island Medium, says she was 28 when she was first introduced to the possibility that she was a medium. It took another five years for her to actually accept her gift.

“There’s a big difference from when I accepted it to who am I?” Caputo told us. She said she struggled with feeling, “I’m no different than anybody else. Why was I chosen to do this? Why is this my journey?”

The aftermath of 9/11 left her with clarity and a feeling of  purpose for what she calls her role in the physical world. Now Caputo spends her days and nights taking her clients on an emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife. She helps people find closure and/or reconnect some with loved ones who have passed.

UPDATE 2/1/2013 – The BEST way to contact Caputo is through her new website: www.theresacaputo.com

Her phone number that was previously listed here is no longer in service, so we removed from the post. When we last talked to Theresa (January 2012), she told us the best way to reach her is via her new website at www.theresacaputo.com. This was an update to what TLC previously provided (Longislandmedium@gmail.com). That email address we have tried and have never gotten a response. Her wait time is over two years at this point, due to the popularity of the show.

Surprisingly, Caputo has built her career on word of mouth only and has done little to no marketing. When asked if she’s ready for what a TV series will bring as far as popularity, Caputo says: “Absolutely not. I still think this is like a school project. It’s so not reality yet for me. My life is overwhelming as it is, as of right now, my waiting list to get an appointment is… I don’t have any availability until January 2013.”

RELATED: Theresa Caputo does a Priceline commercial

This entry was posted in Fall Preview 2011, Lifestyle, TV News & Program Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10,309 Responses to How to contact Theresa Caputo, star of TLC’s “Long Island Medium”

1. kathy says:

Hi Theresa I loss some of my family members and didn’t get to say good . I have had a hard time in my life getting through life is sometimes very hard. My two oldest children had loss there dad in their teen life’s and are have a hard time still dealing with his death. He’s been been gone for about 8 years now. Please help my family get through this sad time in our life. Thank you for your time to read this. God Bless You and your Family.

2. James Socash says:

My fiance would love to have a reading she needs it really bad.we live in Clearfield Pa but I will bring her any where that is convenient for you .I love this lady named Beth so I want to do something to make her life easier to live. Thank you

3. Teresa I am a mother of a broken daughter. She was in love in high school and then they parted company. They found each other again over ten years later. They took their second chance and married. Jenny was pregnant and they were blissful. She lost the baby and her husband was killed in a truck accident not long after. She is on disability for all the ailments she has acquired since her heart was broken. I truly feel you would have more benefit on her than all the medication she is on. Please let me know how I can have a reading for her before she decides to join him. A helpless mom. Charlene

4. Cristina razo says:

Hi Theresa
    My name is Cristina an am a big fan. But the reason for this is that my son an mother in law are also big fans an if its not to much to ask can you reply. We will see you in Bakersfield ca jun 2

5. Jack l Gautier sr says:

Treasa I need a reading from you bad I lost my mom and dad in 2006 then I lost my brother in 2009 then my girlfriend of 8 years 2012 I have known Shawna for 20 years we hooked up a few years after Jamie died then we got married Shawna was 39 years old when I lost her she passed 1-14-2015 I am having a very hard time with it I don’t want to be here anymore in this world I pray every night for God to take me I did not just love Shawna I Adored her and now I’m lost my life will never be the same so PLEASE HELP ME. I pray I here back from you I need this soooooo soooooo BAD. Thanks for your time to read this

6. Anita Hircock says:

Theresa, my friends and I reside in the Toronto area in Ontario, Canada. We would like to book a private reading with you…road trip to see you! I am unable to get a hold of you via your web site because it asks for my state in which I reside and has nothing for Canadians. How do I go about booking an appointment?

7. Theresa,I enter your contest every time,but this time I can’t because I don’t talk to my mother at all.It breaks my heart because my father in no longer with us.My husband and I are going through a bad time and he says I believe some things so say but I say I believe in you totally.I would love for you to give me a reading in monticello indiana or come to Long Island to meet you. Sincerely Ronda ILiades

8. heather wilcox says:

I live in grande prairie alberta I will walk to you if that what it takes my life counts on getting help for you please :(!!! thank you so much for your time

9. Charmant says:

Bonsoir,j’ai vu votre émission et je suis subjugué. Vous êtes si proche des êtres invisibles et en même temps si proches des visibles. J’aimerais tant que vous puissiez me parler de ma maman.malheureusement je ne parle pas anglais. Mais peut être que de la haut elle vous dira de me lire. Merci pour ce que vous êtes . Wouah

10. I really need your help channeling my dead ones.. Please contact me back…

11. Nina Roush says:

My name is Nina and I live in Excelsior Springs, Missouri. I have been recently engaged to a wonderful man and I have a 9 month old son. The thing is is two years ago my fiancé and his siblings and mother lost there father and husband to a heartattack on 9/11 of 2012. He originally had cancer but then later after all the treatments showed no signs of cancer. Due to all the treatments though his heart gave out. So my son never got to meet his pawpaw. I just wanna kno if we can find out if he’s here for our son and for his children. Also wanna know if he is proud of me for being there to help them through the hard times.

12. I have loss my mom and dad and my son to. My Dominique Payne loss her way on the job and a home she is 27yrs. She have a son name jaden Kelly who is 4yrs . We loss family . Can’t pick up life in 20015. Dominique is sad day . She can’t up her life .pl helps me and my family. Need help long island medium. I miss my mother Mrs.mary .a. Payne and my dad. I am loss. Without my family. My brother do not hid dad or see his daddy 55yrs help my brother to pl. My brother. Is loss for55 yrs. Pl call me .i need help with my family