1. You’re at a magazine rack and can only pick three magazines. What would they be?
Buddy Valastro: Brides, because they got me my start, Sports Illustrated, for my love of sports, and Sport Fishing, for my fishing adventures.
2. If your TV only carried three shows, which would you want?
Cake Boss, Next Great Baker and Kitchen Boss — as well as Entourage and Dexter.
3. What has been your strangest fan encounter to date?
The fans have been a lot of fun. One little girl rode her bike from Brooklyn to see me — that was crazy.
4. When’s the last time you felt like crying?
That’s a tough one. I cry every once in a while when talking about my dad and how proud he would be of us all.
5. If you had to eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My wife’s Sunday gravy. [For those not from the Tri-State area, Valastro is referring to spaghetti sauce, not the stuff you put on mashed potatoes.]
6. What bores you?
That’s actually a hard one. I’m always looking for stuff to do, so I guess boredom bores me.
7. What were your most recent celebrity cakes?
I just did a cake for Kanye West and Keith Richards — that was cool.
In addition to his popular series Cake Boss, now in its fourth season, Buddy will once again be hosting his spinoff series Cake Boss: Next Great Baker, which will debut on TLC Mondays beginning Nov. 28.