Sneak Peek: Tony Robbins on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”

Tony Robbins on Oprah Winfrey's "Oprah's Next Chapter"

If you’re a fan of the king of the self-help gurus — or just wondering if you and your life might benefit from a bit of positive prodding — Oprah will sit down Tony Robbins this Sunday on an all-new, two-part episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter. Oprah will take viewers behind the scenes of Robbins’ sold-out Unleash the Power seminar and sit down with Robbins for some candid conversation.

Click here for a sneak peek of the episode which premieres Sunday, February 19, at 9pm/8 CT.

Photo © 2012 OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network

About Lori Acken

Lori just hasn't been the same since "thirtysomething" and "Northern Exposure" went off the air.
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Talk Show, TV News & Program Updates and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sneak Peek: Tony Robbins on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”

1. Sherree Lamb says:

Finally got to watch Oprah’s Lifeclass the Tour with Tony Robbins. Any possible to obtain one of those 30 day cd’s ? PLEASE!

2. Valerie caselli says:

I would really enjoy the 30 day cd from Tony Robinns! Thank you valerie

3. Elizabeth Rose says:

Loved the Life Class! I would like to reeceive the free 30 days CD that Tony Robbins spoke about on the class. I watched it on your OWN channel. I live in Maryland. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

4. Linda Abell says:

I just watched the April 2nd show on the Amazing Tony Robbins show. Can I still get the 30-day free CD?

Thank you for your response: Linda Abell

5. susan says:

Thank YOU,oprah and TONY robbins.How do I go about reciving the CD That Tony talked abou on your OWN PROGRAM.I HPPE THAT I AM NOT TO LATE?.Thank You Sue

6. susan says:

Thank You Oprah and Tony Robbins I would like to recive the free 30 days cd that Tony talked about on your class.THANK YOU Very Much Sue

7. tommy young says:

did the fire walk in San Jose , ca… a few years ago and the whole event was awesome !!! very interested in the free 30 day unleashed series… I am looking for a job and could really use the motivation . thanks

8. PATRICK J PURCELL says:

THANK YOU OPRAH ANDTONY ROBBINS. I WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE THE FREE 30 DAYS CD THAT TONY ROBBINS SPOKE ABOUT ON YOUR CLASS.

9. Pina Maenza says:

Thank U..I would like 2 sign up 4 the Tony Robbins 30 day class CD..Can’t wait 2 start

10. R.Lavenda Schaff says:

ALOHA1
    how can I get the 30day breakthrough program ?? Would love to do that breakthrough program Thank you !

11. THANK YOU OPRAH FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE. AMAZING TONY ROBBINS. I WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE THE FREE 30 DAYS CD THAT TONY ROBBINS SPOKE ABOUT ON YOUR CLASS.
    I WATCHED IT ON YOUR OWN CHANNEL. I AM IN LONG ISLAND NY. THANK YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME.
    CAROL