I’ve just finished watching the first episode of MTV’s Snooki & JWOWW (tonight at 10pm ET/PT) and I’m happy to report that it is terrible and that you’ll love it. This spinoff of the MTV reality hit Jersey Shore follows the adventures of best friends Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jennifer “JWOWW” Farley as they move into a Jersey City apartment while dealing with Snooki’s pregnancy and engagement.
7 stupid things said on the “Snooki & JWOWW” premiere:
7. JWOWW: “I’m about to hit 30 in a couple years, and that’s it. Thirty is my limit. So I have three years for like a bucket list to get everything done.”
6. Snooki: “I think Kosher food is like organic, healthy food. But Jewish people eat organic food, too, so I feel like it’s all in the same.”
5. Snooki: “I know a lot of Amish people do it. They don’t use electricity. And they’re rich, I feel. They have their own freakin’ companies, like everywhere.”
4. Snooki: “I feel the sewage bill is a piece of sh!t.”
3. Snooki: “Can you not wipe your vagina with my bagel?”
2. Snooki: “There could’ve been murders here you don’t know about … homicides … That’s like the same thing, right?”
1. Anything that might suggest that Snooki and JWOWW are moving in together for any reason other than a TV show.
Photo: Credit: MTV