Leif Garrett parodies Brad Pitt’s Chanel No. 5 ad

Happy Friday, my fellow fans of Leif Garrett and  World’s Dumbest!

In response to Brad Pitt’s trippy new ad for Chanel No. 5 — which became instant fodder for the wrath of certain late-night comics — Meetinghouse Productions, the folks who bring you the long-running truTV hit, have introduced their own hilariously earnest version, starring Garrett waxing philosophical about Night Ranger, naked dreams and the most important thing mankind has ever done …

So who’s more likely to convince you to shell out some serious cash to smell like fay-tuh and luck-kuh, ladies — Pitt or Garrett? You know who has my vote.

RELATED: Channel Guide’s exclusive interview with Leif Garrett

World’s Dumbest airs daily on truTV. Check your local listings.

About Lori Acken

Lori just hasn't been the same since "thirtysomething" and "Northern Exposure" went off the air.
This entry was posted in Just For Fun, TV News & Program Updates and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Leif Garrett parodies Brad Pitt’s Chanel No. 5 ad

1. Teri Otten says:

Leif was great in the ad….but He could’ve been the worst and He’d still have my vote.He’ll always have my vote no matter what He does, good, bad or indifferent.

I’d do almost anything for that man…I love Him “that” much.

2. Tom says:

@sherry: watch the real ad. In my opinion, it’s even funnier than the spoofs. Which is sad when you really think about it. But it will surely make your day. You’re welcome. :)

3. Tom says:

Pitt is an idiot. He seems like a lovable idiot (ok. well, maybe not after his latest interview in which he claims he’s such a great actor. several different times), but an idiot nonetheless. When he’s paired with a masterful director, his acting is somewhat elevated, but not enough to be honestly convincing a la daniel day-lewis, Ed Harris, Jeff Bridges, etc. His fans go on and on about how great he is, but doesn’t this horrible commercial just confirm what regular folks already know? His acting is terrible without propping him up with great direction, and placing him in the midst of a good cast of other actors and actresses. I only just watched the real ad today, because up until people started to parody it, it didn’t really interest me and I honestly didn’t believe it could be as bad as everyone was indicating. But…wow. Just wow.

4. Maggie. says:

Leif has my vote!

5. Sue Rosenorn says:

A radio show we listened to over a year ago said he was dead. He hasnt been doing any appearances either. This is a suprize.

6. sherry says:

haha, that was funny I guess, I didn’t see the ad. Leif has different looks all the time. He looks like, ah I can’t think of his name! The 80′s rock dude with long blond hair and bandana.
    This also reminds me of Leif’s character in Popstar