7 Questions With Nico Tortorella The Following
You may recognize the sexy 24-year-old Nico Tortorella from his roles in Scream 4, Make It or Break It or The Beautiful Life, but itâ€™s his current gig as a â€śfollowerâ€ť on FOXâ€™s breakout series The Following (Mondays) that is capturing viewer attention. Tortorella plays the skittish Jacob who was part of that strange love triangle between Emma and Paul and is now on the run from Kevin Baconâ€™s Detective Ryan Hardy. As of presstime his character has yet to kill or be killed (thankfully, heâ€™s a follower with a conscious), and his chances of survival look promising as the series credits list him for at least 12 episodes. In between filming, Tortorella answered a few of our questions.
Nico Tortorella: Inked, Nylon Guys and Paper.
2. If your DVR only carried three shows, which three would you pick?
American Pickers, Game of Thrones and Luther.
3. What has been your strangest fan encounter?
I was recently at a bar in New York City when someone started screaming at the top of their lungs because they thought I was a serial killer.
4. When you go back to your hometown in Illinois what’s something you make a point of doing (eat somewhere, meet friends at)?
I swing by to visit my grandmotherâ€™s Resale & Antiques shop in Morton Grove.
5. What are three things you have to have in your fridge or pantry?
Apples, kale and chicken.
6. The Following is so addictive, we are completely hooked â€” although, weâ€™re nervous for you now after the standoff at the farmhouse. Can we count on seeing your character Jacob until the end of the season?
If I told you, Iâ€™d have to kill you.
7. Your character has proved, so far, that heâ€™s got no stomach for killing â€” and weâ€™re thankful for that. On a personal side, whatâ€™s something you just would never consider doing? (And you canâ€™t say killing someone!)
Watch Nico Tortorella on The Following > FOX > Mondays at 8pm ET/PT